cap hpi’s global consulting team presents a series of analytical reports specifically for the automotive industry.
The Electric Vehicle Revolution - Winners and losers in the shift to electric mobility
A new wave of electric vehicles are set to influx the automotive market. This report investigates earlier applications of this technology – successes and failures - together with the political, environmental, social, technological, legal and economic factors that have influenced the current marketplace. It will examine the impact of battery electric cars across the value chain.
- A detailed review of residual value performance in the UK, Germany and France
- This report looks at how electric vehicles will influence the sector’s development from manufacturers, automotive suppliers, corporate sales (fleet) and retail (dealers / traders); and look at what strategies should be employed to survive and thrive.
Navigating unprecedented change: Applying data to improve local performance
Find out how data will play a pivotal role in unlocking the game changers that will radically change the consumer’s relationship with the automobile in 50 years time.
- Uncovering the three engines of change
- 1. The impact of globalisation. 2. The end of the fossil fuel era 3. The arrival of paradigm-shifting technologies.
Petrol versus Diesel
Read the Petrol V's Diesel whitepaper that looks at the used vehicle market to give you valuable insights into the motives of car buyers and drivers: without the restrictions of company car schemes and free from the influence of OEM’s ‘incentive’ programmes, you can see the true impact of consumer demand.
- Overview of diesel market in the UK
- Factors affecting the UK diesel market
Diesel decline? Impacts across the automotive value chain.
This report analyses the key factors driving the decline in demand for diesel vehicles in the new and used markets. It will examine the consequent impact on residual values and consider how this will influence stakeholders in the European vehicle industry and market.
- Provides a high level of detail and depth of data
- Will support future decisions and risk assessment associated with diesel vehicles on an operational and strategic level
“The cap hpi team are excellent, I found them to be very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The suite of products are user-friendly, I couldn’t live without them.”