All the features you need
- Comprehensive – default information includes labour rates, fluid
costs, tyre prices and component replacement intervals. Analyse data through brand, range, engine etc.
- Real world – compare a SMR cost by term and distance, and use actual vehicle service history records to calculate accurate key component burn rates and job frequencies
- Simple – easy to use drop-down menus with data displayed in
graphical format for an instant comparative view
- Flexible – create baskets of vehicles allowing for detailed comparisons, choose default replacement intervals for all wear items and display numbers of incidents over 5,000 mile stages
- User-friendly – export data for quotations, also features Live vehicle SMR Revaluation, a Sale and Leaseback function and audit trail to track user changes