cap hpi Complaints Process
At cap hpi we define a complaint as: ‘Any expression of dissatisfaction received about the products or services we provide.'
We always strive to provide the best customer service we can. However, we know that from time to time we may get it wrong.
When we do, we need to know, so we can find out why it went wrong, try to make it up to you and prevent it from happening again. If you do want to complain, we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
- We display this complaints handling process on our website www.cap-hpi.com
- We provide a variety of channels to log your complaint
- We write everything clearly to avoid confusion
- We do everything we can to put things right for you first time
How to make a complaint
If you’re unhappy with any aspect of our products, services or people, there are several ways you can tell us.
Please include the following details when contacting us about your complaint:
- Your name.
- Your company name (where applicable).
- Your hpi account number or cap Subscriber ID (this can be found on any of your invoices) if you are a trader.
- You hpi check refence number if you are a consumer.
- Your email address.
- Your contact number.
- Details of your complaint including any relevant dates and the names of any cap hpi employees involved (where applicable).
What you can expect from us